Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania
Ofisi ya Rais
Tume ya Utumishi wa Umma
In accordance with Section 10 (1) of the Public Service Act No. 8 of 2002 as amended by Public Service (Amendments) Act No. 18 of 2007, the Commission has the following functions:
· To advise the President through the President's Office, Public Service Management on the exercise of such functions conferred upon the President by Article 36 of the Constitution;
· To assist the President in relation to such matters relating to the Public Service as the President may require;
· To issue guidelines and monitor compliance in the Public Service;
· To receive and act on appeals from the decisions of other delegates and Disciplinary Authorities;
· To facilitate, monitor and evaluate performance by officials in the Public Service to secure result oriented management;
· To ensure that Service Schemes are formulated and implemented effectively and
· To exercise such other functions as may be conferred upon the Commission by or under any written Law.
Hakimiliki © 2014. Tume ya Utumishi wa Umma. Haki zote zimehifadhiwa.